Uniform can be purchased from either of the companies below:
Uniform List for Surlingham Primary
- Red School polo shirt.
- School sweatshirt or sweat-cardigan with logo.
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore dress or trousers.
- Sensible black shoes/black trainer style shoes/black leather style boots. Children who are keen on playing football on the field will need to change into trainers.
- Plain black, grey tights or socks.
Additional Summer Uniform
- Red and white checked dress
- Grey or black shorts
- Sensible black shoes/black trainer style shoes. No open toe sandals or croc style shoes.
- Plain black, grey or white socks.
- Red school t-shirt with logo
- Black football shorts (no sport logos)
- Spare plain blue, black, grey or white socks
- Trainers for PE
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms (for outdoor games in cold weather)
Hair and Jewellery
- If the hair is longer than shoulder length it should be tied back – please ensure a spare hair band is kept in the school bag.
- Jewellery: watch only on wrist. For pierced ears, simple studs only may be worn – please ensure the children do not wear studs to school on a day that they have PE as we are not allowed to assist children in removing their earing.
We ask parents not to send pupils to school wearing jeans, tracksuits, trainers, necklaces, bracelets, tattoos, nail varnish.
Please ensure that all items are clearly marked with the name of your child